Friday, July 4, 2008

We've bought a house guys!!!!



TJ & I have been going through such an emotional roller coaster lately. We have finally been able to purchase our own house and we are ecstatic about being able to live on our own. We bought a beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath house in Rancho Cucamonga. We haven't comletely moved in yet because we are going to clean it up first. Here's a picture of the front of our home. Courtesy of Grey Vai's blackberry..lol...
I will post more pictures as soon as I get them...


3 comments:

Monty&Kristin said...

That is one beautiful home! Congratulations on the purchase! The next time we come down we would love to swing by and check it out. Is it true you have a pool with a waterfall? Wow, that's amazing!

James and Cindy said...

hey, sorry. I will get those pics to you! love you both

hayLa said...

i have pics on my blogspot. but i have more too. congrats again