Monday, August 4, 2008

2 Years....

I find it hard to believe sometimes that TJ and I have been married for two years because it feels like we've been together for much longer than that. Our anniversary is tomorrow, August 5th, and we are pretty excited. We don't really have anything planned but I'm okay with that. TJ planned a young mens activity at our house for our anniversary. My first impression was to cuss him out when he first told me about the activity but after a few minutes of personal meditation...lol... I accepted the fact that this was going to happen. I didn't want to argue with him so I kind of just went along with it. My husband and I have been through a lot and I have learned that materialistic things are not that important. TJ & I spent the entire day together and I couldn't ask for anything more. With our hectic schedules, quality time together isn't something that we can't always take advantage of. So, to have the entire day to ourselves was more than enough for me. We had breakfast, went for a swim, and watched movies, etc.... I love my husband and although we still go through our moments with each other, I know that no one else would be able to handle my larger than life independent attitude like TJ Salanoa. He is my Captain Moroni and I couldn't ask for a better husband.

♥Dora Salanoa

4 comments:

James and Cindy said...

Congrats on the 2 years!!!! 2 years to eternity! Love you both

Monty&Kristin said...

congrats!! Wow, that was a quick two years!! Glad you had a nice day together. Happy for you!

stephangold said...

Hey guys:
Congrats on getting sealed in the Temple. The Redland's Temple is beautiful! Also, congrats on your new home. I would recommend kids, they are hard but the best thing you will ever do all at the same time. It's good to see updates on you guys, keep blog'n!
-Stephan

Nia said...

I can't believe its been 2 years either! That's crazy. But I'm so happy for you guys and so happy that I could be a part of your special day. Love you both!