Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ugh.... damn pool

So our pool is not looking so pleasant again because to be honest.... TJ and I just don't have time to care about it right now. Since I had the day off, I thought I'd make it my days purpose to figure out how to clean the pool. I take a water sample and go to Leslie's Pool Supply to see what I needed to get for the pool... Guarantee the water sample I took failed every test imaginable and the guy goes, "Uhh..... Well.... Your water sample FAILED". I couldn't help but laugh in his face... Anyone who knows me knows that once I start laughing, its over. After about two minutes cracking up, I was like, "No S@^+...that's why I came you goofball." This poor guy then goes into a 15 minute speech about what I need to do, what I need to take apart, what chemicals I need to get, what to unscrew, etc... I couldn't help but listen because he was so serious, like napoleon dynamite type serious, about what I needed to be careful with and he said a lot of "please remember to dos.." and "this is really important.." type of instructions. When he was finished, I started laughing again. I was under the impression that I would buy a couple of bags of shock or salt and throw it in there and that's it.... Needless to say, I didn't buy anything, I didn't want to. I figure I've got two options. 1) Send TJ to listen the the instructions or 2) Pay someone to come out and do it. I think I'll go with option number 2...lol...

4 comments:

Nia said...

That's HILARIOUS!!! I think I'll agree with you though... option 2 is probably best. Sorry Teej!

James and Cindy said...

Dora! you are so funny. Good luck with the pool. miss ya guys!

Monty&Kristin said...

Sounds like one big mess. I think you may have talked me out of a pool! Good luck

stephangold said...

Hey Dora, sometimes it's better to just outsourse those types of things! How are you guys? We will be there the week after Christmas, hope to see you guys while we are visiting.