Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Vote YES on Proposition 8

I don't quite understand why any person in their right mind would even consider legalizing gay marriages. I've been following all of the political debates, speeches, lies....lol..., and commercials not only about our future president elects but also the various propositions we are about to vote on in exactly 27 days. I came upon this video which was sent to me by e-mail about a family with kindergarten children who live in Massachusetts where gay marriages have already been legalized. I don't have children yet, but I know for a fact that I would not approve of my child learning at the age of 5 that same sex marriage is acceptable. I know there are only about 3 or 4 of you that read this blog but I do hope that you share this video with others in California so that they to can know how important it is that we all vote Yes on proposition 8....aka.... proposition 22 from the year 2000. We voted against this proposition in 2000 and won, I'm sure we can do it again....

1 comment:

Monty&Kristin said...

I sure hope so...my biggest fear is what my kids will be taught in school! Hello!?! Lets pray and hope for the best!