Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings Time...

Ever go to church thinking that your early, but when you get there, everyone is leaving the Chapel and going to Sunday School? I totally had that experience today. I woke up early this morning thinking, "Today is the day that I am going to make it to sacrament meeting on time." Needless to say, "Today was NOT the day that I made it to church on time." So if you have not already done so, be sure to set your clocks 1-hour ahead so that you aren't late to work tomorrow. Thank goodness we have Spring Break this week.... having a week to get used to the time change should be enough to get back on schedule..... Till next time....

4 comments:

Michelle P said...

That's too funny!!

James and Cindy said...

You are so a blonde in your other life. We miss you guys!!

Monty and Kristin said...

So funny! I didn't even know it was daylight savings time till someone told me at Andy's reception! I was SO bummed! I hate daylight saving time!! At least this one. The other one I don't mind so much!:)

Nia said...

That's pretty funny. I woke up and was sure that my phone was wrong. It apparently updated during the night... which it didn't do last time. So then I was REALLY confused. My first daylight savings I almost went to work an hour early!! LOL! It happens to the best of us. PS Can I get someone's email addie?