Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Team Edward...


It's official...I finished reading Twilight last week and I must admit that I am a fan. I thought for sure that I was not going to get in to it as much as I would. After reading Greg's interpretation of the book, I almost felt obligated not to fall in love with Edward because he was a pedophile...lol... However, after reading the book, I completely forgot how old he was and actually entertained the idea of him and Bella lasting forever... I watched to movie again after I read the book and it all made sense. I caught things that I thought didn't matter the first time I watched it. I know I'm so late right now but I just love it. I picked up New Moon last night and read till TJ forced me to put the book down and go to bed. I got half way through the fat book in no time. Now its a matter of prioritizing what's important. I find myself wanting to quickly get through my homework so that I can pick up the book again. TJ took the book today to work in hopes that I would get more homework done without it. I am kinda grateful that he did because I got through with all of my calculus homework. Now I can't wait for him to get home because I want to get started on the book already....



To Laura, Lizeth, Michelle, Veronica, Della, Faa'ae, Kofi, and Jackie..... I finally understand.

No comments: