Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Done..... What will I do now.....lol....

I have finally finished reading the last book of the infamous Twilight saga... Breaking Dawn was the biggest book in the entire series and I picked it up without any hesitation. I was eager to get started on the book and I was almost sad that it would be the final book. In comparison to Twilight, I must admit the the story just got better and better with each new book. I took my time with Breaking Dawn because I knew it was the final chapters of the saga that I would read. This may sound really stupid, but I almost didn't want it to end. The story was a great mixture of love, action, comedy, suspense, passion, sorrow, and sadness all rolled into one. I'm happy that it wasn't one of those irritating love stories where the prince comes and saves the helpless little middle class girl. Then marries her and buys her pretty dresses and have little children who will all repeat the same cycle. Instead, I loved that Bella was able to hold her own and fight for herself and what was most important to her......family. I must admit that this one had me crying. Book III Chapter 37 Page 722-724. I could not control it.... And I didn't feel stupid crying about it either because anyone who read the book would understand that it was sad. The waterworks began to well up midway through pg. 722 and then when Edward says, "Goodbye, Jacob, my brother...my son," I let loose. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and if I were a critic, I would definitely tell everyone to read it. On another note, we've got three more weeks to our semester and I will be focusing most of my time on that. If anything interesting or important catches my attention, I'll be sure to write it down. Till next time...

Last but definately not least.... I wanted to add this twilight movie review. It was the most hilarious one that I found.


5 comments:

Michelle P said...

Yeah for you! And here is some good news...there is more to read! There is a 5th book "Midnight Sun." It is Twilight written from Edwards point of view and it is SO good. Bad news is it's not finished and is only availabe on Stephenie Meyer's website to read. Well worth it though and it makes you want more. I think she will finish it sometime soon! Let me know what you think! :)

Lizeth said...

I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I started reading that book. I did not want it to end. Michelle is right about the 5th book. It's so good. Hope you like it.

Veronica Peterson said...

I'm glad you liked the book. I was scared you weren't going to read it because of Greg's post about Twilight. I'm going to confuse I also would be crying and I thought I was crazy for crying. Good to know you did too. This story is very different from others. I agree with you it's not one of those Princess kind of book. I think that’s way so many people are addicted to it. I never wanted the story to end either. I hope Stephenie Mayer writes a story about Jacob and Bella’s daughter.

saMOEan said...

Good to hear from you...I miss you guys too, need your help. I'll email you ok? Love you and thanks. :)

Nia said...

The clip is hilarious! I'm excited that you read all the books. They're so fun. LOVE THEM!!! Welcome to the club.