Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Moon Completed!!!

My husband is going to be sooo upset with me when he sees our blog and what has now become of it...lol... I think two consecutive blogs about Edward is a little to much for him.

I just finished reading New Moon on Tuesday and I can't believe that I finished it last night. I have never done that before. I have never "nearly cried" before..... ever...... over a book. I thought about how stupid I must look crying over a book so I stopped before anyone could notice. It's awesome and crazy all at the same time. I must admit that Edward pissed me off last night and I was really tempted to delete my last blog. However, he made up for his stupidity in the end..... Literallly, I was still mad at him up until the last 3 pages when he started sounding sane again. Bastard.... how dare he... (I don't want to kill it for anyone who hasn't read the book yet) I thought for sure I was going to have to slap him...lol... Anyhow, I just started Eclipse today and hopefully I won't want to slap anyone else in the beginning of it.

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

You crack me up!! So, you jumped on to the "twilight' boat!! Glad you're enjoying!!