Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Official..... I think I'm a little crazy....

To say that I am a fan of the Twilight Saga would be an understatement. One of my cousins sent me the following video and I just about cried. I watched it about ten times already and believe me when I say that after I write this post, I just might watch it again. I've re-read the first two books and thank goodness summer school started or else, I would have started reading eclipse again. The clip is a collection of production stills from the New Moon set in Italy. It's when Edward thinks that Bella is dead and is attempting to kill himself in Volterra.



I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS ARE TWO TICKETS TO SEE NEW MOON ON NOVEMBER 20TH....**hint hint babe**

6 comments:

saMOEan said...

...you're an addict...lol...and no i have not had that talk...love you guys...

Veronica Peterson said...

lol... nice.

Lizeth said...

All I can say is girls night out!!!

Michelle P said...

Please throw some ice cold water on me!!!

Girls night...are you up for it??? :)

tJ-n-theodora-salanoa said...

Definitely count me in...

Nia said...

That is an AMAZING footage! YUM!!! Have you seen the new trailor? WOWZERS!!! That's what I have to say about Jacob.