Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Its Official.... We are out of California....

I don't really have lots of time to write today but I did just want to come on and let everyone know that we have finally made it to St. George. TJ is a little sick but he was able to get some well deserved rest last night. I am excited to start this new and exciting life with my husband but I must admit that I truly miss my family. My parents and siblings are still taking it pretty hard but I hope that soon, we will all be comforted by the fact that this decision was the right one for us. Mom, I absolutely love and miss you very much. I can't wait to get settled so that you all can come and visit. When I have more time, I will definately write more about this little adventure that TJ and I are on. I love and miss you all very much....

-Theodora Salanoa

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Congratulations. We wish you the best in Utah. Glad we got to have one last dinner with you. How is your tooth? I think you'll end up liking Utah.

James and Cindy said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!!!! I hope everything is going well so far. And hey now you are closer so you can come visit us, or we can come visit you :)