Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Its been officially one month since we've moved to st. george. It's been fun so far, but this week was not a good one for TJ & I. TJ got sick Monday with the common cold. Fever, headache, body ache, loss of appetite..... you know, all of the symptoms you hate to get during the holidays. He just started to feel better Wednesday night and that is when it hit me. I was in bed all Thursday and had to practically force myself to get up this afternoon to have Christmas dinner with my family. Anyhow, I think I'm getting better and I know for a fact that TJ is better because he's eating a piece of pie while I'm writing this. Anyhow, I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas...

1 comment:

James and Cindy said...

ya, we know sickness in this house too. Emjae Julie and I are all sick still. I almost lost my voice wednesday night. Glad to know you guys are getting better.