Monday, January 25, 2010

Cry Much???

Sorry about my little breakdown a few days ago. I had a little moment of weakness....lmao.... Since then, I've been talking to my family every single day and I have been getting used to not being there. I still cry like a little idiot every time we have to say goodbye but its a work in progress. TJ and I have been busy trying to prepare our talks because we are speaking in sacrament meeting this Sunday. That in itself keeps me up at night. Anyhow, TJ and I are doing good and we have created a new goal for ourselves. It will be a bit weird at first I'm sure but we are going to start having FHE together...... That's right...... FHE...... just the two of us. I'm sure we'll laugh a lot but its a start right? Till next time.......

-Dora

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

It's okay to cry...it helps! Glad you are setting some goals. That's great you're starting FHE. That will be great for you two. I can't wait to hear how it goes.