Monday, January 11, 2010

Husband Tag

This is from some of the girls in my ward who also blog. They did some tag thing which basically means I do the survey and pass it on type of business. Never did one before so I thought, "Why not...." So, here goes nothing.....
  1. Where did you meet your husband? We met at the Rialto, CA. stake center when I was 13. It was at my older brother Nelson's wedding. I was sitting on the stairs trying to hide from everyone and he came over and started talking to me.
  2. How long did you date before you got married? A little over 7 months.
  3. How long have you been married? 3 years and 5 months
  4. What does he do to surprise you? I am ashamed to admit that I take my husband for granted sometimes. He does a lot to surprise me. He'll bring me lunch at work, massage my feet when I'm tired, and even plan random date nights.
  5. What is your favorite feature of his? His hair. It puts mine to shame when he grows it out. Maybe its just me, but I absolutely love his hair when its shoulder length.
  6. What is your favorite quality? Sometimes I hate it, but I love that he is blunt. I'm a bit out spoken myself. But I think its a good thing. It definitely helped our marriage when we decided to just be blunt about everything
  7. Does he have a nickname for you? Aside from the regular babe, love, hun....... he calls me Coconut. He's called me coconut since we became best friends. He says it best describes me because I'm brown on the outside and white on the inside.
  8. What is his favorite food? He loves pasta. He absolutely loves Alfredo. But lately, he'd probably say it is steak. He had one from Applebee's the other day and savored every single bite.
  9. What is his favorite sport? He loves watching USC College Football or Laker's Basketball games. But he LOVES playing Volleyball.
  10. When and where did you first kiss? It was in December 2005 at a beach in Corona Del Mar. There were shooting stars and everything. I remember wanting to slap him because I felt so weird with all the romantic stuff.....lol.....
  11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Aside from eating....... its a toss up between watching a movie or simply lying in bed and just talking about our day.
  12. Do you have children? Not yet...... They're still waiting for us to get it together.
  13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can dance...... really well I might add. I think my husbands the sexiest salsa dancer ever. He just doesn't do cause I don't do it.
  14. How old is he? 27. He'll be 28 in less than 3 weeks.
  15. Who said I love you first? He did.
  16. What is his favorite music? He likes everything. The only thing he doesn't listen to is polka music. Aside from that, you name it, he knows it.
  17. What do you admire most about him? His ability to make me feel like to most important person on earth. I also love that he is funny and very supportive of my decisions no matter how dumb.
  18. What is his favorite color? Red
  19. Will he read this? Probably not.....
  20. People I tag? The only other two people who would probably read this. Kristin and Cindy. And anyone else who cares to write about their husband.

2 comments:

James and Cindy said...

hey what can I say. Im a noisy person and like to read up on how you guys are doing. :) I love the coconut name :) lol I had to seriously laugh because it reminded me of our buffalo and mammoths talk.

Monty and Kristin said...

Yep, I read it. I actually learned some things about you and TJ. Thanks. Coconut--that is cute.