Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wong Ho.... You did it Cuzzo....

I have officially become a fan of the San Francisco 49ers and as of today actually care to watch a football game. Whats even better is that the 49ers is TJ's favorite football team so now we can actually be excited to watch the games together. Mike just got drafted in the first rounds of the NFL drafts tonight and is officially a Guard for the San Francisco 49ers. Mike is my cousin that played for Idaho who taught me how to de-bone a chicken.....lol.... Notice that tiny little asian looking lady in the blue puletasi. Don't let her size fool you. Aunty Belinda is not one to mess around with. Kinda crazy that Mike's mother is half his size right... Congratulations on a job well done cuzz. In all that you do, stay real.....

1 comment:

Monty and Kristin said...

sweet! congrats. back in the day my grandpa was drafted by the 49ers, but my grandma told him he couldn't play because it didn't pay enough. yeah...not the same problem now. sweet. tell him my bday is at the end of may!lol