Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fishing

So since TJ and I have been in Utah, we really haven't done much but work and.... work. However, today was a whole new day and we actually went fishing. We went fishing up at the Kolob Reservoir. It stays bright out here pretty late. This photo was take at a quarter to 10......pm. Krazy right??? I had no idea how late it really was till we started driving home. It was absolutely beautiful out there. TJ was bold enough to swim in the reservoir and I actually used a real fishing pole...lol...
I got some slack for my fishing outfit... But what do you expect from a girl who generally never cares to be outdoors. We ended up staying out there for 8 hours. It was such a relaxing experience that we didn't even realize we had been out there that long. I would definitely recommending fishing to anyone looking for something to do out in Southern Utah. I know for a fact that this will be one activity that we will have to do again.

1 comment:

hayLa said...

10pm? thats crazy. gotta love southern utah! this pic of you brings joy to my heart. though you're in the outdoors you're still keeping it gangsta. meaning you are still you regardless of the setting. i appreciate this about you