Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Some Time Between Now & Eternity

I find it hard to believe sometimes that people are TRULY happy. I mean really.... what does it really mean. I find myself dazing off and even sometimes daydreaming about what my Utopia would be like.... and then, when I come to.... I just laugh. It happened again today while I was at work. I had a moment where I sorta just dazed off. The world went silent and the computer screen that was once sitting on my desk in front of me was now a centerpiece in the middle of a small table located in a back yard of a decent home under a tree. I sat there, and the only thing I saw was my family. It had to have been a reunion of some sort. I was sitting with TJ talking to our parents, and my grandparents.... or not talking..... just smiling..... and then as quickly as it appeared it was gone...........

RANDOM RIGHT?????......

I thought to myself, "I need to stop being so damn medicated all the time." This scene has played out in dreams, day dreams, and just in random places like work, church, at the grocery store, while cutting coupons. Just plain randomness. But then I think about it the possibility of this scene actually happening and I feel happy..... Truly Happy. I'm so grateful for the plan of salvation because although this may seem like I'm going crazy.... I know that this is just a glimpse of what I may someday be doing...... Sometime between now and eternity.... The man I love and one of the most important men to walk the face of this planet, will be able to meet and talk and laugh together.... Just thought I'd share a glimpse of my Utopia with you.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

You crack me up! I totally day dream too. I found your comments very insightful. You're a deep thinker.
Anyway, don't know where I have been, but I didn't know about your mom. I hope everything is going well with that scare. Life is so fragile. I'm sorry.
Congrats on 5 yrs. Time sure flies! I think it's great you have better healthcare there in UT. I enjoyed reading your updates. Sorry it's taken me so long. Love and miss you guys.

hayLa said...

ok well its taken me longer to catch up with everything. i hope and pray sis that everything is better. this random thought is pretty awesome and i share in your happiness of that happening one day.