Monday, December 24, 2012

Last trip of the year

On our last planned trip of the year, TJ and I went to Salt Lake for a wedding.  Nia has been TJ's friend for years and she was in our wedding line.  So we were so happy to be a part of her big day.  Of course, no matter where we go, we have to stop by and see family.  We got to catch up with our old friends King & Josie.  I've missed them soooo much.  Later in the evening, we met up with my sister Tali and her little munchkins.  They are sooo bad.  But I love them soooo much.
Izaiah and Irie have gotten so big since the last time we saw them.  Shortly after we left Salt Lake, my sister made me an aunty again and gave birth to my nephew Ivan on Christmas day.  Later that evening, we met up with Dad, Sega, Helene, and her friend.  We went out to dinner at Tucano's and saw the temple lights.... So purty...






TJ took this photo of a father and daughter who were just staring off into the pool.  I don't know what they were thinking of, but I'm so thankful for the adorable moment.

Congratulations Nia & Jose... Thanks for giving us a reason to get out of town again.  May your marriage be full of happiness and joy... Love you tons.

No comments: